Thank you for visiting our, Amplify Surgical®, owned Website located at www.amplifysurgical.com. This Privacy Notice describes how Amplify Surgical collects, uses and shares the information that you provide to us through your use of our Website.
The Data Controller
Amplify Surgical Inc., with offices in the United States, and which can be contacted at 9272 Jeronimo Road, Suite 107B, Irvine, CA 92618, 765.267.5439, firstname.lastname@example.org is the data controller of the processing of your personal information collected through the Website.
Information We CollectPersonal Information
Generally, you can visit our Website without revealing your personal data. However, we can collect identifying data, such as for instance name, surname, email address, residence and any other information that you voluntarily provide by communicating with us, such as by sending an email or submitting an online information request form.Data Collected Automatically
To learn more about cookies, similar technologies and the choices offered to control these types of activities, click here to view our Cookies Notice.
If there are any changes to our practice in the future, this will be reflected in an updated Privacy Notice.
Use and Disclosure of Information
If you do voluntarily provide personal data through our Website, we may use this information to provide you the business service or to respond to your requests (including to consider you for employment).
Furthermore, we may send you communications in order to provide other information that we think may be of interest to you. Please see below the “Marketing Communications” section for more information on your options for such communications.
For such extents, we may process personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations relevant to us.
To the extent permitted by applicable local law, we may provide your personal information to other entities – which can process your data as our processors or as autonomous controllers as described below.
- We may provide your personal information to our parent, subsidiary and affiliate entities within our corporate family, and our partner entities that are not within our corporate family.
- In the United States, we may use your personal information to communicate with you via email or share with vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our Services to you. For example, we may provide your personal information to a marketing, research and/or advertising agency to send advertising to you on our behalf.
- We may release any information, including personal information, in response to court and governmental orders, civil subpoenas or discovery requests where permitted by applicable local law, and as otherwise required by law. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who may be using our servers or services for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement entities for investigation or prosecution.
- We may transfer your personal information to a successor entity in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Amplify Surgical participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Amplify Surgical’s assets to which this Website relates, including a sale in bankruptcy where permitted by applicable local law.
- We may also share your personal information with your consent, such as if we ask your permission to use your testimonial in our advertising. You can withdraw such consent at any time.
You may request for us to provide an accurate list of our processors by writing to email@example.com.
In jurisdictions that require prior consent for marketing communications, we may send you promotional e-mails if you have consented to receiving such communication. At any time, you may revoke your consent for the receipt of communications that Amplify Surgical sends to you by following the unsubscribe process or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow the instructions in our emails to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing communications from us.
Legal Basis for the Processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary to permit us to provide you the service required, respond to your requests and fulfill our related obligations. The processing of personal data is also necessary for us to fulfill our legal obligations according to law or other regulations. If you do not provide us with your information, we will not able to provide you with the service and respond to your requests. The provision of your data for marketing purposes is not necessary and we may only process your data with your prior consent. We do not need your consent for processing your data for our legitimate interest; even if in this case you can oppose to such a processing for reasons relating to your particular situation.
Data Retention Period
Amplify Surgical will keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the business purpose related to the provisions of service, such as provide you with the feedback or information that you may requested.
In the case of legal obligations, personal data is stored for such period as is necessary in order to comply with each legal obligation.
Purpose Limitation and Data Integrity
Amplify Surgical will only process personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized for by the individual. Amplify Surgical will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
Residents of the European Economic AreaAmplify Surgical respects your right to access and correct your personal information. Furthermore, EEA users have additional rights relating to the processing of their personal data, and in particular the right:
- To request confirmation whether your personal data is being processed;
- To request access to your personal data;
- To request correction of inaccurate personal data relating to you;
- To object to Amplify Surgical’s processing of your personal data for direct marketing;
- To oppose processing based on our legitimate interest for reasons relating to your particular situation. We may continue to process your personal data, even if you have opposed to the processing, if we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides your privacy interest;
- To request (under certain circumstances) the deletion of your personal data. This does not apply if we, for example, are required under law to retain your data;
- To request (under certain circumstances) the restriction of the processing of your personal data; and
- To receive a copy of the personal data concerning you in a structured format and, if technically feasible, transfer the data to another data controller (data portability). Please note that the right to data portability only includes data which you have provided yourself and which we process based on certain legal grounds, e.g. the agreement with you (the terms).
- To lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority if you have concerns about our practices concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You may request to review, correct, update or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
We employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Users Outside of United States
If you are visiting our Website from locations outside of the United States, please note that any information you provide to us through your use of the Website may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country from which you accessed this Website, including the United States where our computer systems are currently based.
Please be aware that your personal data may also reside on servers in other countries. Your data may be transferred to the United States and other countries, which may not offer an equivalent level of protection as that in your country.
For visitors from the European Economic Area, note that Amplify Surgical adopts the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission in order to ensure that an adequate level of data protection is provided according to local standards. Upon request, we will make a copy of these clauses available to you.
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. Amplify Surgical does not target its services or this Website to children under 18. Amplify Surgical does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18; in the case of Amplify Surgical unconsciously collecting such information, Amplify Surgical will promptly delete and/or destroy it.
Privacy Notice Updates
Amplify Surgical may need to update this Privacy Notice on occasion. If we update this Privacy Notice, we will post the updated Privacy Notice on our Website and update the effective date at the top of the notice. We encourage you to regularly visit this Privacy Notice to ensure that you are aware of our current practices with respect to any information that you provide to us through the Website.
Please contact us if you have any further questions, suggestions or requests regarding data protection at firstname.lastname@example.org.